Allow device user permissions:
- Sign in to sprint.com.
- From the menu click the My Account.
- Select Preferences.
- Under Limits and Permissions, click Permissions.
- Select the phone you wish to allow settings for – a green checkmark will appear indicating the choice to allow settings for that phone.
- Click Save.
How does web Guard work?
Web Guard is a feature available to T-Mobile customers on a per-line basis. It blocks certain content based on which one of three levels the filtering is set to. The content ranges from adult websites to email access. Customers have been posting to Reddit over the last week complaining of random web blocking.
How do I set parental controls on Sprint?
Accessing Parental Controls
- Click on the My Sprint menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Permissions tab.
- A new screen will load that has a variety of different permission options.
- Scroll to the bottom first and click the Permissions link.
- Click on the number or numbers you’d like to block from making changes.
How do I get rid of web restrictions?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.
Why does web guard keep turning off?
The possible reason why the web guard feature of your Mobile Security for Android keeps getting disabled. Is because your device uses Power Saving Mode for power monitoring which stops or sleeps the apps running in the background to save battery.
How do I remove a Allowed?
How do I bypass website restrictions on Iphone?
Can you bypass Apple restrictions? Yes, there are a few ways to bypass Apple restrictions. One is to use a proxy server, which can allow you to access websites and apps that are blocked by Apple. Another way is to use a virtual private network (VPN), which can also help you bypass Apple restrictions.
How do I turn off Internet restrictions in Windows 10?
User Account Control
- Click “Start | Control Panel | System and Security | Action Center.”
- Choose “Change User Account Control Settings” from the left pane. Type the administrator’s password, if prompted, and then press “Enter.”
- Drag the slider to “Never Notify.” Click “OK” and then restart to disable UAC on the PC.
How do I turn off T-Mobile restricted mode? Android app
- Sign in to your account.
- At the top right, tap your profile photo .
- Tap Settings. General.
- Turn on or off Restricted Mode.
How do I manage Sprint permissions in Jira?
To set up permissions for users who handle sprint management (also from Jira Align or Portfolio for Jira), go to “Project settings“ > “Permissions“ and modify the permission scheme by removing the “Manage Sprints“ permission from everyone, besides the users who are responsible for creating and scheduling sprints.
How do I turn content filtering off?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to SafeSearch settings. Turn Explicit results filter on or off. To turn off SafeSearch, turn off Explicit results filter. To turn on SafeSearch, turn on Explicit results filter.
Who can close a sprint in Jira?
To complete a sprint, you must be a Jira Administrator or a user with the Manage Sprints permission.
What is atlassian addons Project Access in Jira?
atlassian-addons-project-access is a project role that grants permissions to add-ons according to their scopes.
How do I fix this site is blocked due to content filtering?
Follow these steps to disable a router-configured content filter:
- Log into network configuration utility and click on the main settings.
- Select “blocked sites” or related label.
- Click on the filter you want to remove and select “delete” or “disable”.
- Click “Apply”.
- Log out of the configuration.
What is Trend Micro web guard? Trend Micro™ Browser Guard is an easy-to-use browser plug-in that prevents both known and unknown web threats. Zero-day attacks, such as Aurora and Hydraq, are proactively blocked by Browser Guard, which detects and prevents behavior associated with these types of threats.
How do I change my web content filter settings? Turn on web content filtering. From the left-hand navigation in Microsoft 365 Defender portal, select Settings > Endpoints > General > Advanced Features. Scroll down until you see the entry for Web content filtering. Switch the toggle to On and Save preferences.
Why is Google filtering my searches? Google uses the information it collects about you to make your search results more accurate and relevant. But by shaping the content you see to match your perceived interests, it also places you in a “filter bubble.” This means you may miss out on useful sites that Google’s algorithms deem less suitable for you.
Can I suspend my Sprint account?
Sprint doesn’t have a lot of information on its website about suspending service. The carrier had a service called Seasonal Standby that let you pay a lesser rate to maintain your account, but it’s no longer available.
How do I manage sprints in Jira cloud?
At the end of the sprint, a team will typically have built and implemented a working product increment.
- Step 1: Create a sprint. Go to the Backlog of your Scrum project.
- Step 2: Fill your sprint with stories from the backlog.
- Step 3: Start sprint.
- Step 4: Monitor your team’s progress.
- Step 5: Close the sprint.
How do I temporarily suspend a Sprint line?
- Log in to T-Mobile.com. In the My Line section select your device name to access the suspend option.
- Choose either Report lost or stolen or Suspend a line temporarily, depending on the type of suspension you need.
- Select Continue.
- Choose a start date and end date, then select Continue.
Can I temporarily deactivate my T-Mobile phone?
You can suspend your monthly T-Mobile service for one of the following reasons: Your device was lost or stolen. You won’t be using your phone for a period of time. You’re about to enter active military service.
What happens when you suspend a line?
Suspending a line on your account enables you to temporarily shut off talk, text and cellular data. This means your phone will not work for incoming or outgoing phone calls or messages, nor will cellular data service work. However, some features and services of the phone may still work if it is connected to Wi-Fi.
Can I stop my child from deleting text messages?
Yes, you can block your kid from deleting text messages on their phone. You can either do this by installing a parental control app or by configuring your phone’s settings to require a passcode to delete messages.
How do I disable parental controls?
About This Article
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental Controls.
- Toggle off the switch.
- Enter your PIN.
- Tap OK.
Can I temporarily turn off my child’s phone? Go to Settings on your kid’s phone. Tap Screen Time. Tap Use Screen Time Passcode and enter a pass code (this locks the setting so kids can’t change it back). Tap on Downtime, toggle it on, and set a Start and End Time.
How do I turn off content filters on Google home?
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold your device’s tile.
- Tap Settings Notifications & digital wellbeing. YouTube settings.
- Under “Filter content for YouTube TV,” turn off Filter for me.