Go the Phone Menu and click on Keypad Option. You can find that in the bottom part of your iPhone. 2nd Step. For Smart Subscriber, dial *121# then press call button..
How many payments do I have left on my iPhone?
Tap “View My Minutes” or “Check Bill Balance” to view your current balance and remaining usage quota.
How do I check my prepaid Telstra balance?
You can check your balance via:
- My Telstra app.
- My Telstra.
- Dial #100# from your Pre-Paid mobile and follow the prompts.
How do I view my Apple Card transactions?
See recent purchases
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. If you use Apple Card Family, you can see who made the purchase.
- Tap Apple Card, then tap a transaction under Latest Transactions. To see older transactions, scroll down and tap a month, then tap a transaction.
- Tap the transaction again to see details.
How do I check apple balance history?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in. Tap Purchase History.
How do I get my apple bill online?
If you have bought the macbook in the Apple Online Store then go to http://store.apple.com. In the upper right corner click on “Account”. Then click on “Account Home Page”. On this page (after having signed in with your Apple Id) you can easily find your invoices.
How do I check my gift card balance?
Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer’s site and entering your card’s 16-digit number and security code.
How do you check if an Apple gift card has been redeemed?
If you see a message that says that your card has already been redeemed, you might have already redeemed it. Sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store on all of your devices, then sign back in. This refreshes your Apple ID balance. Learn how to check your Apple ID balance.
Do iTunes cards expire? App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and Apple Music Gift Cards don’t expire, but content codes do.
How do you check your prepaid balance?
Most cards offer one or more of these ways to check your prepaid card balance
- Automated customer service. You can contact customer service to check your balance.
- Live customer service.
- Online/Mobile App.
- Text message.
How can I check my iTunes balance without redeeming?
How To Check Your Apple Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming
- Visit the Apple support site and click “See the balance of your Apple Gift Card” under Check the Balance of your Apple Gift Card.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and enter your password.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your gift card PIN.
- Click “Check Balance.”
How do I check my prepaid meter balance online?
If you want to check your prepaid balance or know the amount of total credit used, press 07 on your prepaid keypad and hit the blue button. Your available balance will be displayed on the screen in this format (150.15).
How do I check my debit card balance online?
- Visit the website of the bank and select the net banking option.
- Log in with your ID and password.
- You can see the account balance displayed on the homepage.
How do I check my smart meter balance?
How can I know my meter number in prepaid meter? Check meter number: To know your meter number, press 65 then the blue button, the meter number is the 11 digit numbers that displays on the screen. Balance: To check balance, press “07” on the keypad and then press the blue button. The available balance will be displayed in this format. (102.12).
Can I recharge my prepaid meter Online? Visit the official website of PHCN. Choose your electricity supplier. Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location. Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number.
How do I find out how much I have left on My Telstra prepaid?
Download or open the My Telstra app or go to My Telstra in your browser. Select the Services tab. Find your service and you’ll see your remaining balance (across data, calls, text and international allowances)
What is prepaid balance?
Prepaid Balance means a balance that is established with an initial payment by an Inmate User for Prepaid Service. Charges are deducted from the Prepaid Balance on a per minute, real time basis.
How do I see My Telstra account?
You can view all your bills and account activity in Your Telstra Tools.
- Sign in to Your Telstra Tools.
- Select the Billing tab.
- There you’ll see a list of all your accounts, including what amount is owing and when it’s due.
How do I check my prepaid balance Optus?
- Download the My Optus app.
- Log in to My Account to monitor your usage & check your Prepaid balance.
- Take note of automated usage alerts sent via SMS (compatible plans only)
- Check your usage or balance via SMS.
- Check your Prepaid balance by calling 1509.
How do I check my data on Telstra?
To keep track of your balance, inclusions, and Data Bank, you can:
- Download and open the My Telstra app.
- Sign in to My Telstra in a browser.
- Dial #100# on your mobile.
- Call 125 8888.
How do I check My Telstra account?
Where can I check my account balance?
- On top of your Telstra bill.
- Via the My Telstra app. Download or open the My Telstra app. Go to Payments.
- Via My Telstra in a browser. Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID. On the homepage, your account balance will be displayed in Account overview.
How do I check My Telstra balance via SMS?
You can get an estimate of how much data you’ll use with our data usage calculator or SMS ‘use’ to 176.
How can I see my purchase history? Using the Google Play app
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu (≡) > Account.
- Tap Purchase history.