Update your trusted phone number through account recovery
- Go to appleid.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Didn’t get a verification code?”, then select More Options.
- You’ll be redirected to iforgot.apple.com.
- Complete your account recovery request. Learn more about account recovery.
How can I recover my Apple ID without trusted phone number?
If you lost / can’t reach the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- Go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, select “Can’t access your trusted devices?”
- In the pop-up window, enter your Recovery Key.
How do I change the trusted phone number on my Apple ID?
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, click Edit.
- Click Add a Trusted Phone number.
- To add a number, enter the phone number and verify it with a text.
- To remove a number, click. next to the phone number you want to remove.
How do I change my trusted phone number?
In iOS or iPadOS, go to Settings > account name > Password & Security, then tap Edit next to the Trusted Phone Numbers label. Tap the red remove button to the number’s list and then confirm removal.
Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?
Under Account, click Edit then click Change Apple ID. Enter your new email address and click Continue. A verification code will be emailed to your new email address. Find this, then enter it to complete the process.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
You can use any email address for a new Apple ID. You can also change an existing Apple ID from one third-party address to another, like from @hotmail.com to @gmail.com. However, if your existing Apple ID is an @icloud.com, @mac.com or @me.com address, you can’t change it to a third-party one.
Can you find Apple ID with serial number?
If i have my serial number can I find out what Apple ID is used on it? Answer: A: Answer: A: No.
How do I find my Apple ID with IMEI number?
Well, the answer is No.
You can’t find your Apple ID via your IMEI number because they’re not in any way related to each other. As we explained earlier, IMEI is a unique identifier code for every device, whether Android or iOS.
How do I set up an iPhone without Apple ID? Follow these steps to set up your iPhone without an Apple ID:
- Power on your iPhone by.
- choose your preferred language and select your region.
- Next up, you will see two options: Quick Start or set up manually.
- Next on, you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- You can now create a passcode, set up Face ID or touch ID.
How can I get verification code without phone?
Can’t type in Apple ID verification code?
You do have to quit Settings (swiping up on Settings to get rid of it after double-clicking home button) and then open it again and then enter your Apple ID password and 6-digit verification code one after the other in the password slot.
How do I log into iCloud without a phone?
Simply go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. If you’ve used the iTunes Store, iCloud, or any Apple service, you might already have an Apple ID.
How do I verify my Apple ID email?
Additional email addresses
- Sign in to appleid.apple.com.
- Select Personal Information.
- Choose Reachable At, then select the Add button .
- Enter your additional email address.
- We’ll send a verification to that address.
- Enter the verification code and select Continue.
Can I set up a second Apple ID?
Answer: A: You can create 2 Apple IDs to do that. That will keep your work related information separate from your personal information. There shouldn’t be any complications from using two Apple IDs unless you need to share data between the two IDs.
How do I change my Apple ID from my email to my phone number?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Sign out of every Apple service and device that’s using your Apple ID, except the one you’re using to change your Apple ID.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Name, Phone Numbers, Email.
- Next to Reachable At, tap Edit.
- Tap Delete next to your phone number and follow the instructions.
Can I create 2 Apple ID with same phone number?
You can’t have two on the phone. But, you can create a new one and use it from your phone.
Can you create a new Apple ID with the same phone number?
You can have 2 Apple IDs with the same phone number. E.g. you can have one for professional use and the other for personal use, both with the same phone number.
How do I verify my Apple phone number?
Go to the Apple ID website and sign in with your Managed Apple ID. In the Security section, click Edit. Click “Add a trusted phone number,” enter the phone number, select Text Message or Phone Call, then click Continue. Enter the six-digit code, then click Verify.
How can I access icloud without verification code?
How can I find my iPhone without the verification code? If you go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password, you may be asked to enter a code sent to a trusted device. To continue without entering a code, click the Find iPhone button under “Or get quick access to.”
Why can’t I verify my Apple ID?
From an iOS device you can do this in Settings > Your Name > Tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code. From a Mac, you can go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > iCloud > Click Account Details. If your device is offline, click on Get Verification Code. If your device is online, click Security > Get.
Can Apple ID be a phone number?
Depending on the country or region that you live in and how you created your Apple ID, you might be able to change your Apple ID to a different mobile phone number from your Apple ID account page or on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I create an Apple ID if I already have one? Create an Apple ID on another device
- Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.