Nice Things to Write in a Card for a Friend
- Being friends with you is one of the happiest things in my life!
- Thank you so much for your friendship.
- Wishing you the best always, my friend.
- Friend, thank you for bringing so much joy to others.
- Your friendship encourages me every day!
What should I write in a gift message?
Congratulations Gift Messages
- Congratulations – you did it!
- Congratulations and best wishes!
- Congratulations from the whole bunch!
- Congratulations on one of your best moments!
- Hip, Hip, Hooray!
- Let’s celebrate!
- Sheer perfection!
- Stunning performance!
How do you write a short message to a friend?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What do you write in a special card for someone?
Sentimental Birthday Card Messages
- Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!
- Thinking of you on this very special day, Happy Birthday.
- Birthdays come around once a year, but friends like you are once in a lifetime.
How do you make your friend feel special over text?
To Make Their Day Better
“You’re my hero, and I’m so lucky to call you my BFF.” “I know other people claim to have best friends, but you truly are the best.” “Hope you’re having the best day ever, and if not, let’s get margs later and vent.” “Hoping you have a truly kick*ss day today, because you deserve it.”
How do I make cute text messages?
How to Be Cute to Your Boyfriend over Text
- Send him a good morning message.
- Ask fun, interesting questions.
- Flirt with him.
- Ask him to send the best photo he’s ever taken.
- Give him a compliment.
- Let him know you’re thinking about him.
- Try a play on words.
- Send him a silly pickup line.
What are some cute sayings?
Cute Lil’ Happiness Quotes
- Don’t worry, be happy. –
- Hakuna Matata…
- I smile because I have no idea what is going on. –
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. –
- I’m not weird!
- A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. –
What is a bond of friendship?
A bond between people is a strong feeling of friendship, love, or shared beliefs and experiences that unites them.
What is friendship in one word? Definition of friendship
1 : the state of being friends they have a long-standing friendship. 2 : the quality or state of being friendly : friendliness the friendship shown him by his coworkers.
What do you write to a special friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
How do you send nice messages?
- You’re my whole world.
- I’d be lost without you.
- Just wanted you to know I’m thinking about you right now.
- I wish I was in your arms.
- I love you more than you will ever know.
- You make my heart beat out of my chest.
- I’m getting butterflies just thinking about seeing you later.
- I feel so safe when I’m with you.
What are some friendship quotes?
Short Friendship Quotes
- Friendship is another word for love. –
- Squad goals! –
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. –
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. –
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time. –
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. –
How do you write a heartfelt card?
Sincerely is always good, as is “Yours sincerely.” If you are close, you can use “Love.” Other choices might be “Your friend,” “With gratitude,” “Thinking of you,” or “Thank you.” This is one more opportunity to express your feelings to them. Then sign your name, and you have finished your heartfelt letter.
How do you write a nice message?
Writing effective messages.
- Are clear. Try to convey your meaning as simply as possible. Don’t over-write or use exorbitant language.
- Are complete. Include all relevant information. Think about the situation from your readers’ perspective.
- Are correct. Always proofread before sending any message.
How do I write a short note? Top ten tips for writing notes
- Date your notes and make the main topic visible.
- Don’t write everything down – write down the important points.
- Make short notes of the examples given.
- Use colour.
- Use illustrations and drawing.
- Use headings and sub-headings.
- Keep your sentences short.
How do you write a cheerful message? Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
How do you write a meaningful message? How to Write a Meaningful Letter
- DO write about anything special, entertaining, or touching that’s happened lately.
- DO write about interesting or significant events in your past and lessons you’ve learned from them.
- DO include anything personally relevant to your reader, like shared interests and hobbies.
What should I write to my best friend as a gift?
Have a great day! I’m so happy that you are my friend, the world is a much better place with you here! Thank you for your friendship, a true gift. When I think of you and the special friendship we share, I am so happy and thankful!
How do you write a meaningful card?
A little dot point list you could refer to is:
- The main reason for the card.
- A note of thanks.
- Something you like about them.
- A memory you have with them.
- Something you hope will happen to them.
- A promise or gift of kindness.
- A quote or saying.
- A little drawing or scribble.
How do you write a message card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing.
- Go on a bit.
- Reaffirm your relationship.
- Say it again.
- Finish strong.
How do you sweet message your best friend?
Since the day we met, we always had a strong and wonderful connection between us. You are my best friend and I really treasure our friendship bond. Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. my riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you – a precious gift from god!
How can I express my love to my best friend?
10 Ways to Say ‘I Love You’ to Your Best Friend
- Be with them through difficult times.
- Let them know you miss them.
- Celebrate their accomplishments.
- Show them love on Instagram.
- Call them just because.
- Share inside jokes together.
- Give each other relationship advice and tough love.
- Have fun staying in.
How do I text my friend?
Made A New Friend? Here’s What To Text Them
- “Hey, [Mutual Friend], What Do You Think?”
- “I’m Always Awkward Over Text”
- “So You’re Into XYZ — What’s That Like?”
- “I’m Super Excited To Do XYZ This Weekend — What About You?”
- “So How Did You Meet XYZ?
- “Do You Want To Play/Watch/Do XYZ?”
What is the best sweet message?
Sweet love messages.
Thinking of you always, my dear. You lift me up and hold me down, you make me smile when I’m feeling down. You bring me peace, you bring me gifts, you’re the person I’m most happy to share my life with. I love you now until the end of time.
What are some cute texts? 100 Short and Cute Love Texts To Send
- I love you.
- I miss you.
- I’m thinking about you.
- I adore you.
- You are my everything.
- You take my breath away.
- You make my smile.
- I’m yours.
What should a sentimental card say?
How to Write a Better Birthday Message for Your Loved Ones
- Write about a favorite memory the two of you share.
- Tell them a story about something that reminded you of them.
- Write a special quote that you think will be meaningful to them.
- Tell them about a new song you like or mention a song that makes you think of them.
What can I say instead of love on a card? What Can I Say Instead of “With Love“?
- “Kind regards.”
- “Best wishes.”
- “All the best.”
- “Best regards.”
- “Warmest regards.”
What are the best wishes?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “Good luck today!
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
How do you write wishes? To start, though, here are some different, longer ways to wish someone good luck.
- Sending you good vibes and positive energy.
- Good luck in this and all future endeavors.
- I wish you all the best with this new and exciting adventure.
- Wishing you the very best in your new adventure.
- I’m rooting for you always!
What should I write in a happy card? Upbeat Affirmations
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today!
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won’t be easy, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you’re doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”