How to hide photos on Instagram without deleting them
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Open the photo or photos that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down list.
- Done! The post will now be removed from your feed.
How do I delete a tag I was tagged in on Instagram?
How to Remove a Photo Tag on Instagram
- Open the photo in question in the mobile app. You cannot remove a tag from the desktop version of Instagram.
- Tap on the photo to see the tags.
- Tap on your tag.
- Click on Remove Tag.
- You can also remove this photo from the list of photos you are in.
The hidden photos will be available under the Archive section on the top-right corner of your profile tab. You can later unhide them if you change your mind, or delete them. In order to access it, you can go to your profile tab and look for the opposite-directional ‘clock’ icon on the top-right corner.
Can anyone see your tagged photos on Instagram?
Posts are Public: Anyone can see photos and videos you’re tagged in on your profile.
How can I hide my Instagram from someone without blocking them?
How to Hide My Posts from Someone on Instagram Without Blocking Them?
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the three lines at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Settings”
- Select “Privacy”
- You will find the “Private Account” toggle button.
- Turn on the toggle button.
How can I know if someone restricted me on Instagram?
While it’s obvious to someone when they’ve been blocked — because they can no longer find that user on the platform — it won’t be obvious when they’ve been restricted. They will see that user’s posts in their feed like they usually do. But they will no longer see when the user is online or has read their messages.
Can you tell who views your Instagram page?
“There is no way for Instagram users to see who is viewing their profile the most on Instagram. The only surface in which you can publicly see who is viewing your content is in IG Stories.”
Can restricted accounts see my posts?
The restricted person can still see your stories and published posts. The same holds true from your side. That is, you can view their stories, highlights, and feed.
What happens if I mute someone on Instagram? Muting someone on Instagram means that their posts and stories won’t appear in your feed, but you’ll still be following them, and will still be able to send them direct messages. Even if you have someone muted, you can still view their posts by heading to their profile page.
Can I hide my Instagram photos from certain followers?
Yes, you can hide posts from certain followers on Instagram without blocking them. To do this, go to the post you want to hide and tap the three dots in the top right corner. Then select “Hide from” and choose the followers you want to hide the post from.
How do I hide Instagram posts without unfollowing?
Did you know you can hide anyone’s Instagram posts, Stories, or both from your feed without unfollowing them and without them knowing you muted them?
Mute Stories quickly with a press
- Open the Instagram app and press and hold a story thumbnail from the top.
- Tap Mute.
- Choose Mute story or Mute story and posts.
What happens if I restrict someone on Instagram?
If you restrict someone: They won’t be able to see when you’re online or if you’ve read their messages. Their new comments on your posts will only be visible to that person, and you can choose to see the comment by tapping See comment.
How do I hide Instagram posts without unfollowing them?
From your Instagram feed
- Open Instagram and tap the three dots button next to an account’s post.
- Tap Hide.
- Tap Mute [username].
- Now, choose Mute posts to filter out an account’s post from your feed or choose Mute posts and story to mute both posts and stories from that account.
Will someone know if I hide their post from my timeline?
They’ll still be able to see the comment, and they won’t be able to tell that you’ve hidden it.
Who can see my tagged photos on Instagram? If your Instagram account is set to public, anyone can see the photo or video, and the person you tagged will get a notification. If your Instagram account is private, only your approved followers can see the photo or video, and the person you tag will only get a notification if they’re following you.
How do I put tagged post on my timeline after hiding? Scroll until you see Hidden from timeline. Click the circle to the right of it. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Visibility: Hidden. In the pane on the left, scroll through your posts and select the one you wish to unhide.
How do you unhide tagged photos on Instagram 2022? A Shortcut to Unhide Tagged.
- Go to the user profile who tagged you in the photo.
- Tap on the picture that you have been tagged in.
- Tap on the three straight lines in the right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Post Options’
- Select ‘Show on My Profile’
Can I hide Instagram post from someone?
You can also choose people to hide your story from as you’re looking at who’s seen your story. Tap more options (iPhone) or more options (Android) to the right of their name and select Hide Your Story.
How do I hide a post from someone?
Hiding a single post
- Create a status update, and hit the pull-down menu to the left of the Post button.
- Choose custom.
- Under the “Don’t share this with” heading, type in the names of any people you don’t want to see the post.
How do I unhide a post I was tagged in?
How to Unhide a Tagged Photo on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Scroll down your timeline until you locate the “Recent Activity” box.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the “Recent Activity” box and then select “Hidden Activity.” A list of your recently hidden activities will appear.
How do you unhide someone else’s photo on Instagram?
- If you want to unhide someone’s posts on Instagram.
- First, go to their profile and click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Then select “Posts.
- From there, you’ll be able to see all of the posts that have been hidden from your view.
- To unhide them, just toggle the switch next to their name.
How To Untag Yourself
- Tap the photo or video that you’ve been tagged in.
- Tap your name when the tag appears.
- Tap “Remove Me From Post” (iPhone) or “Remove Tag” (Android)
- Confirm by tapping “Remove” (iPhone) or “Yes I’m Sure” (Android).
Can people see what you look at on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t allow users to see who views their profile. So if you look through someone’s profile and don’t like or comment on a post, there’s no way for them to know who sees the pictures.
Can you hide someones posts without blocking them?
Instagram Announces Mute Feature So You Can Hide Posts Without Unfollowing People. Instagram today announced the ability for you to mute accounts in your feed, so that you can hide posts from people or brands you may not want to see anymore without needing to unfollow them completely.
How can you tell if someone muted you on Instagram?
- There’s no surefire way to tell if someone has muted you on Instagram, since you won’t be notified when they do.
- When you mute someone on Instagram, you’ll still be following them, but you won’t see their posts or stories in your feed.