About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Who can see your friends list?
- Tap Only me. Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How do I not show my friends list?
How to Hide Your Friends List in the Facebook App
- Tap Menu (three horizontal lines).
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Audience and Visibility section and tap How People Find and Contact You.
- Tap Who can see your friends list.
- Tap one of the options to set your privacy preferences.
How do I make my friends private on Facebook 2020?
Tap the menu icon (it looks like three horizontal lines) which is in the upper right for Android or in the lower right for iPhone. Tap “Settings & Privacy.” Tap “Settings.” Under “Audience and Visibility,” tap “How People Find and Contact You.”
How do I make my Facebook profile private 2021?
Changing your Facebook privacy settings
- Step 1: Log into your Facebook account.
- Step 2: Click on the Arrow in the top right corner of your feed.
- Step 3: Click on the privacy tab in the left-hand column.
- Step 4: Scroll down to the “Your Activity” section.
- Step 5: Review other privacy settings.
How do I make myself unsearchable on Facebook 2021?
How can I hide my friends on Facebook 2022 Android?
How do I stop people searching me on Facebook by 2021?
Select Settings & Privacy. Select Settings. From the left menu pane, select Privacy. Under Privacy Settings and Tools, go to How People Find and Contact You, then select Edit next to Who can send you friend requests.
How do I make my Facebook completely private to the public?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts.
- Select Close to save the change.
How do I make all my photos private on Facebook 2021?
How can I private my Facebook account?
How we know who visited my Facebook profile?
No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I make my Facebook friends private 2022?
- Click on the Account icon present at the top-right.
- Click on Settings & Privacy and click on Settings.
- Click Privacy present in the left column.
- Scroll down to How People Find and Contact You.
- Select Who can see your friends list? and click on Edit.
- Select Only me to hide your friends list from everyone.
How do I make my Facebook private 2021?
Click the arrow in the top-right corner of the Facebook window, click “settings & privacy,” then “settings.” This will take you to a new page with a menu on the left side of the screen. Select “privacy” from that menu.
How do I make my friends list private on Facebook on Iphone 2020?
How do I make my Facebook unsearchable 2020?
Can I make myself unsearchable on Facebook? Click the drop-down options next to all available questions, such as who can find your profile by name, by email address and/or phone number. Select the “Friends” option, which prevents strangers and anyone outside of your existing friends list from finding you.
Is there a way to be invisible on Facebook? Navigate to Facebook.com and select the Messenger icon. Select Options (three dots). Select Turn Off Active Status. Choose Turn off active status for all contacts if you don’t want to be disturbed by anyone.
How do I make my friends list private on Facebook on iPhone 2021?
Scroll down to the “Audience and Visibility” section, then tap “How People Find and Contact You.” Tap “Who Can See Your Friends List.” A “Friends List” page will open allowing you to choose who can see your friends. To hide your list from everyone, select the “Only Me” option.
How do I hide my Facebook friends on my Iphone 2022?
How do you set your friends list to private?
To do so, go to your profile page and click or tap the “Friends” link. Click or tap the edit button, which looks like a pencil, then click or tap “Edit Privacy.” In the privacy drop-down menu, choose an audience for your friends list.
How can I hide my friends on Facebook 2022?
How do I stop people searching me on Facebook by 2022?
Conclusion. If you want to hide your Facebook profile from public searches, navigate to Privacy Settings and select “How people find and contact you”. Then prevent other users from looking you up using your email address and phone number.
Can I see who viewed my Facebook profile 2021?
If you ask Facebook, the social media giant categorically says, “No, Facebook doesn’t let you track who views your FB profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.”
Can you see who views your featured photos on Facebook 2021?
Click on the featured photo collection and you will see an extended full screen of the number of viewers in the lower corner of your featured collection. The number of names displayed is usually few. Click the arrow button to access the complete list of viewers.
Can I see who viewed my Facebook photos? You can’t check who visited your Facebook page and posts.