Step 1. The website Mediafire is one simple way to send MP3 over email since you can simply upload the music to the site and then send the link to your friend through email. Click on the option to upload files for free without being a member and then copy the link you see there and paste it into your email..
How do you send audio files on Android?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
Uploading audio to file sharing services
Google Drive, Dropbox, and Soundcloud are all services that you can use to share your audio on Facebook. For Google Drive and Dropbox, simply upload your file, get a sharable link, and you’re off to the races.
How do I send MP3 files to Discord?
Sending Files on Discord via PC
On the left side of the text input box at the bottom of the window is a + icon. Click it. A file select box will appear and let you choose what file to upload. Pick your file then click Upload.
How can I send an MP3 file to my iPhone?
Locate the MP3 file on your Mac. Right-click and then select Share ➙ AirDrop. Choose your iPhone in the pop-up window. Accept the file on your iPhone and save it either locally or to iCloud.
How can I put MP3 on my iPhone without iTunes?
How to transfer music to iPhone without iTunes easily?
- Way 1: Transfer music from PC to iPhone with professional iOS transfer app.
- Way 2: Download music to iPhone using Google Play Music Manager.
- Way 3. Transfer music from computer to iPhone via Dropbox.
How do I send mp3 over Discord?
Sending a file via PC on Discord is a very simple process. On the left side of the text input box at the bottom of the window is a + icon. Click it. A file select box will appear and let you choose what file to upload.
Can you send voice messages on Instagram?
Instagram announced on Monday that it added the ability to send voice memos via direct messages. Just like that little microphone icon in iMessage, you can hold down the icon in an Instagram message and record your voice for up to a minute.
Can you send voice messages on hinge? You can now send voice notes in your chats with matches. In a message with a match, users can hit the Voice Note icon located next to the ‘Send a message’ box to start recording. To stop, hit the ‘Stop’ button to stop. Once you’ve hit stop, you can play back your voice note before sending.
How can I send an audio file from my iPhone?
Send an audio message
- In a conversation, touch and hold. to record an audio message.
- Tap. to listen to your message before you send it.
- Tap to send the message or. to cancel.
Can you send voice memos on discord?
You can send audio messages on Discord, but you cannot record directly on the Discord platform. You may use third-party applications to record your messages, such as the Craig Bot, Audacity, or the voice recorder on your android phone or in your IOS phone, depending on which device you are using.
How do I send a voice recording?
Hit the green + sign to the left of your text box. Tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen. Then, press and hold the button while you record your message. Just like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps.
Can you send audio messages on iPhone?
You can send voice messages from your iPhone, which is a great way to send a long message that you don’t have time to type out. Voice messages will expire two minutes after the recipient plays them, but this time limit can be removed in your iPhone’s Settings app.
How do I export voice memos?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand.
- Tap “Share…” at the top of the pop-up menu.
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
How do I send a large voice memo? There are a few ways to send large voice memos from your iPhone without using iTunes. One way is to use a cloud storage service like iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Another way is to use a messaging app like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Kik. Finally, you can use a file sharing app like AirDrop or Files.
How do you send pre recorded audio on messenger? If you don’t know how to send Audio in Facebook Messenger, then you can follow these steps.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your device.
- Tap on the chat where you wish to send the audio recording.
- Tap on the Mic icon, and it will start recording your Audio.
- After recording your audio, you can tap on the Send icon.
How do I send an MP3 file to my iPhone?
How to Send a Song on Your iPhone
- Upload a music file to a service like Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Download and install that service’s app on your iPhone.
- Locate the song in the app and tap the “Send” button.
- Select a method for sending the song to someone, including an email or text.
How do I put MP3 on my iPhone without a computer?
There are a few ways to add MP3 files to iTunes without a computer. One way is to use an app like AirDrop on an iPhone or iPad. Another way is to use a cloud storage service like iCloud or Google Drive, and then open the iTunes app on your iPhone or iPad and tap on the cloud icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
Where do AirDrop MP3 files go on iPhone?
- When you accept AirDrop files on your iPhone, they will go to the app associated with the file type.
- For example, pictures or videos will go to the Photos app, presentations will go to Keynote, and contacts will be saved in Contacts.
How do you send an audio file on Imessage?
If you have an iPhone and want to send an audio message to an Android user, open the Voice Memo app that comes baked into every iPhone. Record a memo, then share that recording as an attachment.
How do you upload a sound recording?
How do I send files to Discord without Nitro?
How to Send Large Files on Discord Without Nitro
- 1 Uploading to Imgur in a Web Browser.
- 2 Uploading to Imgur in the Mobile App.
- 3 Compressing with HandBrake on Your Computer.
- 4 Sharing a Large File with Google Drive on Mobile.
- 5 Sharing a Large File with Google Drive on a Computer.
What audio files does Discord support?
Guide: File formats Discord can embed
- .jpg .jpeg .JPG .JPEG.
- .png .PNG.
- .gif and .gifv.
- .mp3 (audio-only mp4s can simply be renamed to embed)
What files does Discord support? Discord supports mp4, webm and mov file types. 2. In the Discord app on your Mac or PC, click the “+” icon in the Discord messaging bar for the channel you’re looking to send the video to, and find the video that you want to send.