Recovery codes are unique, single-use codes you receive when you set up 2-Step verification on your account. You will receive these recovery codes in an email from AccountSupport@ubi.com with the subject line 2-Step Verification Recovery Codes. If you cannot find this email, we recommend checking your SPAM/Junk folder..
How do I get my backup code for 2-step verification?
Create & find a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification. You may need to sign in.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Continue .
- From here you can: Get backup codes: To add backup codes, click Get backup codes.
How can I get verification code without phone?
How do I recover my old Google Authenticator code?
If you lost your backup codes, you can revoke them and get new ones.
- Go to the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
- Select Show codes.
- Select Get new codes.
Is Uplay and Ubisoft connect the same?
We wanted to unify the experience of all our players and across all common gaming platforms. Therefore, Uplay is now Ubisoft Connect PC and part of the cross-platform Ubisoft Connect. All accustomed features and more can be accessed through it, including a brand new in-game overlay for selected games.
What replaced Uplay?
Following in the footsteps of EA’s rebranding of Origin, Assassin’s Creed developer Ubisoft has announced that Uplay and Ubisoft Club are being dissolved into an entirely new tool: Ubisoft Connect. It seems that 2020 is the year of platform rebrands.
What happened to Uplay?
In October 2020, Uplay and the Ubisoft Club were merged into Ubisoft Connect, which would offer the same features but also enable current and future Ubisoft games to support cross-saves and cross-play between platforms, and support for cloud gaming platforms including Stadia and Amazon Luna.
Does Ubisoft still use Uplay?
Ubisoft Connect is used exclusively by first-party Ubisoft games, and although some third-party ones are sold through the Ubisoft store, they do not use the Ubisoft Connect platform.
|Uplay PC client in 2016|
How do I get my activation code for Uplay on Steam? Visit your library, view games in detail, click on your game, to the right you should see the words cd key, click on it to show the cd key, now go to Uplay, and redeem it. Make sure the UPlay client is up to date and then launch the game from Steam.
Where is my Ubisoft activation code?
On the left hand side under Play or Download, choose Show key. You will now be shown the key to activate the main game. If you select Copy you can paste the key in when prompted.
How do I activate my Ubisoft connect key?
To activate the key for your game or content on Ubisoft Connect PC: • Open Ubisoft Connect PC and log in. You may need to create an account if you have not logged in before. Select the lines icon in the top left of the window. Choose Activate a key.
What is activation code?
An activation key is a code that is used to register or activate a software application. It is typically composed of letters and numbers, often with hyphens in between activation key segments.
What if Google Authenticator is lost?
Reset Authenticator App using the Change Phone option.
You have to use the Change Phone option to ensure that the phone you lost cannot generate a valid 2FA code. Yes, they are useless without the password but don`t take the risk and reset the Authenticator App in your Google Account 2-Step Verification settings.
How do you check if a PC game code has been used?
Yes you can, check it out at redeem.microsoft.com and there will be a page showing what it is if it is still valid and will ask you to confirm if you want to redeem it.
How do I redeem a code on Uplay? How To Redeem uPlay Keys
- Open up your download page and locate your uPlay key. Click the “Redeem” button to generate your key.
- Open up the uPlay Client and log into your account.
- Verify you are activating the correct title and redeem your game by clicking the “ACTIVATE PRODUCT” button.
- That’s it!
What does a activation code look like? The activation code consists of two sets of characters and numbers separated by a hyphen. This code is essential in order to activate your product.
How do I activate a website? Go to the Activation web page
- select the Activate by the Web option.
- go to our website, either by: clicking on the link. clicking on Copy url and pasting this into a web browser.
Where do I find my 8 digit backup codes?
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the let navigation panel, click Security.
- Under Signing in to Google, click 2-Step Verification.
- Under Backup codes, click Setup or Show codes. You can print or download your codes. Note that to see Backup codes, 2-Step Verification must be turned on.
Is Google Authenticator backed up?
Google Authenticator simplifies this process by enabling users to verify their identity using a smartphone. When switching to a new phone, you need to transfer the keys. The app maximizes security by ensuring that keys are specific to one device. On the other hand, it does not come with a backup function.
How do I generate code from authentication app?
- On your new phone, install the Google Authenticator app.
- In the Google Authenticator app, tap Get Started.
- At the bottom, tap Import existing accounts?
- On your old phone, create a QR code: In the Authenticator app, tap More. Transfer accounts. Export accounts.
- On your new phone, tap Scan QR code.
How do I bypass two-factor authentication on iPhone?
Answer: A: You can’t bypass 2FA. If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don’t have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.
Can you get Google Authenticator on PC?
Basically, Google Authenticator receives a scanned code from the app that is setting up 2FA, and then it produces a 2FA code to access the app or online account. However, since it only works on Android and iOS devices, it cannot work on desktop PCs directly.
What happens if you lose Google Authenticator?
If you’re not logged in elsewhere and you’ve lost the smartphone with the authenticator, done a factory reset, or had it stolen (basically, if you no longer have access to it), or if the above method didn’t work, you won’t be able to recover the authenticator. What you can do now is restore access to your account.
How can I recover my Google account without 2-step verification?
Login to Google Account Without Verification Code
- Find a Device Where You are Already Logged in. This might not be a possibility for many people.
- Try Logging in on a Trusted Device.
- Try Logging in on a Familiar Wi-Fi Network.
- Get Help from Google.
- Setup Backup Codes.
- Security Key.
- Add Recovery Email.
Is Google Authenticator linked to Google account? Google Authenticator protects your Google account from keyloggers and password theft. With two-factor authentication, you’ll need both your password and an authentication code to log in. The Google Authenticator app runs on Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad and BlackBerry devices.
What is a Windows 10 activation key?
Your Windows 10 product key is a special receipt that shows you have an “activated” copy of Windows. Every Windows computer has its own unique 25-character product key, and it’s formatted like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Your product key is important for a few reasons.