Find the symbol with the lines and the checkmark on it and it will say “remove from library” when you put your cursor over it. Press this option and the playlist will then be removed from your library..
How do I remove duplicates from YouTube playlist?
Remove duplicate songs from YouTube Music playlists
- Go to the YouTube playlist with duplicate songs.
- Tap the 3-dot menu, then Playlist settings and finally select Advanced Settings.
- Press Remove Duplicates.
Why does YouTube music keep playing the same songs?
Clear your watch history
The YouTube autoplay feature isn’t about random songs –rather it tries to create a playlist based on your previously watched videos. The problem is that it sticks with 2 or 3 of your most played songs. To clear your watch history on YouTube: Open YouTube on your computer browser.
How do I edit my YouTube playlist?
From your computer, select a playlist from your Guide . Click Edit , then click your playlist title or description and edit it as needed. Click Done.
How do I delete multiple watch later videos on YouTube?
YouTube does allow you to mass-delete all videos that you’ve started watching in the folder .
Follow these steps:
- On the left-hand side tap Library (this may vary depending on your browser)
- Scroll down to Watch Later.
- From there, tap the three dots next to each video and remove from watch later.
How do I change the playlist order on YouTube app?
How do I organize my YouTube playlists?
How do I create a YouTube playlist folder?
How do I move a playlist to watch later? For desktop devices
- Navigate to the playlist’s page.
- Click the menu icon. in the top right corner of the playlist panel.
- Select the Add all to option in the dropdown menu, then select the Watch Later playlist in the second dropdown.
How do you delete multiple Playlists on YouTube?
To delete multiple videos or video drafts at the same time:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Check the boxes next to the videos you’d like to delete.
- Select More actions. Delete forever.
- Check the box to acknowledge that your video will be permanently deleted.
- Select DELETE FOREVER.
How can I delete duplicate songs?
Why does YouTube Music keep cutting out?
YouTube Music Keeps Crashing – Android
Sometimes all it takes is closing the app to fix any issues. If that doesn’t work, you may want to uninstall the app. Sometimes files can get corrupted during updates and a fresh install is needed. Open the Google Play Store on your device.
Why can’t I edit playlists in YouTube?
How can I see my YouTube history without signing in?
How do I see watch history on YouTube without signing in?
- Open YouTube and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Select “History: (date)” from the menu.
- A list of all the videos you’ve watched on that day will appear.
How do I delete my YouTube history without an account? Tap the History button on your library folder.
- Find the three vertically-stacked lines/dots in the upper right corner, just below the History icon. Click them.
- Under the Background and Privacy header, select “History controls,” then “Clear watch history”.
Can YouTube history be tracked? Can YouTube history be tracked? Yes. Anything that you’ve searched for or watched on YouTube is part of your YouTube history, assuming that you don’t use incognito tabs or a private browser. You can view this history at any time by clicking the “History” button on the YouTube homepage.
How do I remove duplicates from YouTube playlist 2021?
How do I delete a playlist from watch later?
Clear “Watch Later” from the YouTube Mobile App
In the YouTube app, from the bar at the bottom, select “Library.” On the “Library” screen, tap “Watch Later.” At the top-right corner of the “Watch Later” screen, tap the three dots. From the three-dots menu, select “Remove Watched Videos.”
How do I edit my watch later on YouTube?
Here is how to remove videos from your Watch Later playlist:
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone.
- Now go to the Library tab.
- Then select Watch Later from the menu.
- Tap on Menu next to the video you’d like to remove.
- Then tap on Remove from Watch Later playlist.
- Finally, tap on OK to confirm.
How do you delete your watch history on YouTube?
Go to the Library tab and tap History . Remove a video: Next to the video details in the History page, tap More and tap Remove from Watch History.
Why do my Music files keep duplicating?
Here are a couple of common causes for having duplicate songs: Different versions of the song. Artists release different versions of their songs, from the original album to a greatest hits album, or even a live performance of the track. It was imported twice.
How do I remove multiple songs from my iPhone?
How to Delete Multiple or All Downloaded Songs from Settings App
- Open the iPhone Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Music.
- Tap on Downloaded Music.
- Swipe right to left on All Songs or individual artists. Next, tap on Delete.
- You may also tap on Edit. Next, tap on the red minus button and then tap on Delete.
How do I get rid of duplicate songs on my iPhone?
Open iTunes, click iTunes > Preferences > Devices, select “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” > Click OK. Step 2. Clean up your iTunes Music Library. Select all songs in iTunes > delete them.
Can you close YouTube Music? To cancel your YouTube Music subscription, you’ll need to go to your “Paid Memberships” page on either your computer or mobile device. Once you cancel your YouTube Music subscription, you can keep using the service, but with ads and without the ability to download tracks.