How to delete a comment on Instagram that someone else wrote on one of your posts
- Tap the three-dot icon. …
- Select “Manage Comments.” …
- Select the comment and hit “Delete” at the bottom. …
- Choose “Delete Comment.” …
- Select the trash can icon, or swipe all the way to the left, to delete your own comment.
Why can’t I delete my comment on Instagram?
Just remember these rules: You can only delete your own comments or comments left on a post you own. You can’t delete comments from other people on a post that doesn’t belong to you. Open Instagram on your phone and find the post with the comment you want to delete.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram 2019?
How to delete your Instagram comment
- Open Instagram.
- Navigate to the post where you left the comment.
- Swipe left on the comment.
- Press the red trash can button to delete.
Can you delete a post on Instagram?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.
How do you edit someone else’s comment on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t allow you to edit a comment made on someone’s post. However, you can delete a comment and repost an edited version.
Can you copy Instagram comments?
Find the comment you want to copy. Tap and hold on any word and then expand the selection to all of the comment’s text, and then tap ‘Copy’. The comment’s text will be copied to your device’s clipboard, and you can now paste it.
What does comment mean?
Definition of comment
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : commentary. 2 : a note explaining, illustrating, or criticizing the meaning of a writing Comments on the passage were printed in the margin. 3a : an observation or remark expressing an opinion or attitude critical comments constructive comments.
How do you comment a girl on Instagram?
Cute Comments for Girls Pictures
- What a cute smile you have; it gives me happiness.
- You look cute like a night queen.
- The control of excellence lies inside the soul.
- I wonder how cute you would be looking when you sleep.
- You are Just an icon of beauty.
- You are like a sunbeam.
- This is more than amazing.
Can you see comment history on Instagram? Yes, you can see the comments you’ve made on Instagram. To view your comments, open the app and go to the profile of the account you commented on. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the post and select “Comments.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
You can’t delete someone else’s comment on someone else’s post, and you can’t delete someone else’s post on their own wall or someone else’s wall. You can delete a comment posted by someone in a Facebook Group or Page that you manage. The process is identical to deleting someone’s comment on your personal wall.
How do you delete Comments on Instagram 2021?
Open the Instagram app. Find the post that contains the comment, then tap on the comment icon to find the comment you want to delete. If you have an iPhone, you can swipe left and if you’re using Android, just tap on the comment. Click on the trash icon to delete the comment.
What happens if you delete a comment on Instagram?
What happens when you delete a comment on Instagram? When you delete a comment on Instagram, it simply disappears. Nobody gets a notification, so if you have a spammy comment on one of your posts, the only way that the spammer will notice it’s gone is if they go back and look for it.
How do you delete a comment on Instagram on iPhone 2021?
Delete an Instagram Comment on iPhone and Android
Here, locate the comment (your own or someone else’s) that you want to delete. If you’re using an iPhone, swipe left on the comment to reveal options. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment.
Can’t see all comments on Instagram?
Best Answer: There is no one definitive way to view all comments on Instagram. One way is to click on the “comment” tab on an individual post, which will show all comments left on that post.
How do you see your first comment on Instagram? Find your first liked picture on the gram in 5 steps. You can also find your first comment and first story reply using these steps.
- Go to profile, click on the three-line button on the top right.
- Click on Notification.
- Click on Interactions.
- Sort by–Old to New.
- First Comments and Story replies.
Does deleting a comment delete the thread? Yes, deleting the first comment of a Facebook thread will also delete the thread.
How do you quickly delete a comment on Reddit? Delete All Comments
- Log into Reddit and click on the Nuke Extension.
- Select the option to ‘Overwrite and Delete All My Comments. ‘
- Let the Chrome extension do its magic.
- Go back to Reddit and check for comments. They should all be gone.
How do I delete my comment on someone’s post on Instagram?
First – Tap the ‘Comment’ button under the photo to see all comments. Touch the comment that you want to delete and swipe left until the trashcan icon appears on the screen. Tap on the trashcan icon and then click ‘Delete’.
How do I delete a comment on my iPhone?
If you want to delete a comment you left on a post, you can remove it.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Currents app .
- Find the post you commented on and tap your comment.
- Tap Delete comment. Ok.
How do you delete Comments on Instagram IOS?
Go to the photo or video that has the comment you want to moderate. Tap the Comment button just like you would to leave a new comment. Scroll to the comment you want to moderate. Swipe from right to left to reveal the Trash can button.
Can you delete all your Instagram comments?
You can use the “delete” button on the comment screen to delete one comment at a time, or you can use the “delete all comments” link under the “comments” tab on your user profile to delete all of your comments at once.
How do you select a comment on Instagram on iPhone?
How do you look at all the comments you’ve made on Instagram?
1. Using Your Activity
- Open your Instagram profile and tap on the three horizontal lines. Select Your activity.
- Go to Interactions followed by Comments.
- You will see all your comments with the most recent ones at the top.
- To delete multiple comments, tap on Select and choose the comments to delete.
Does deleting an Instagram comment delete the replies?
Does the comment thread disappear from Instagram if I delete the first comment? Yes, deleting the first comment on an Instagram thread will also delete the thread.
How do I delete all my Instagram comments on Reddit? To delete your comments, navigate to https://www.reddit.com/user/me/comments and click the ‘Delete all my comments’ button below your Karma level to start the deletion process.
How do you mass delete old comments on Reddit?
How do I mass delete all Reddit comments? To see your comments, go to https://www.reddit.com/user/me/. Under your Karma, you’ll now find a new ‘Delete all of my comments’ button. To begin the deletion process, click on it.
Is there a way to delete comments on Reddit? On reddit.com
- Click on your profile photo or icon in the top right of your screen.
- Select Profile, then click Comments. This will take you to a list of all the comments you’ve made.
- At the bottom of the comment you want to delete, click the … icon, then select Delete.
Is there a way to translate Instagram comments?
Captions and comments on posts in feed, as well as the bio you include on your profile, are translated automatically based on the language they’re written in and the language settings of the person viewing it. If your language is available as a translation, you can tap See Translation below the text to see it.
How do I copy all my comments on Instagram? Copy Comments on Instagram Android App
- Open Instagram on Android and go to the post from which you want to copy comment.
- Tap on the three-dot menu at the top and select the Copy link.
- Open Google Chrome and paste the link.
- You still can’t copy the comment as we are on the Instagram mobile webpage.
How can I copy text from one Instagram story to another? Click copy to save the text to your clipboard. Go back to your Instagram app – find the Stories draft. Select the text icon (“Aa”), tap, and hold on the screen where the blinking cursor is and click “paste.”