Remove individual searches from search suggestions. Pause your search history.
YouTube app & mobile site
- Tap Search .
- Swipe left on the search entry you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete.
Why can’t I clear my history?
First, try to close your browser and open it again. If you still can’t clear the history, try restarting your device. Your system may automatically fix the issue after a reboot.
Does clearing history delete everything?
Clearing your browser history only deletes the list of the websites and pages you visited. What else does your browser keep track of? To find out, press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or CMD+Shift+Delete (macOS), go to the Advanced tab.
How do you clear browsing history?
Delete your browsing data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy and security. Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clean up my YouTube app?
Clear your entire search history:
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Then tap on your profile picture.
- Now tap on Settings and then History & privacy.
- Finally, tap on Clear search history.
How do I get a video off my iPad?
Import to your Mac
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device.
- If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How do you delete downloads on an iPad?
On your iPad, tap Downloaded in the sidebar. Find the song, album, or music video that you want to remove. Touch and hold the item, then tap Remove. Tap Remove Download to remove the item from only this device.
How do I delete videos on my iPad?
How to Delete Downloaded Videos on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under “Recommendations,” tap Review Downloaded Videos.
- To delete a video from your device, swipe leftwards across it in the list, then tap the Delete button.
How do you delete old videos on YouTube? How to Delete your Video from YouTube
- Go to www.youtube.com. Make sure that you are logged in.
- Select My Channel and then Video Manager.
- YouTube Video Manager page will open up and you’ll see a list of all your videos.
- Select the Delete option to remove video forever.
How do I delete YouTube videos on my iPad 2021?
Why can’t I delete videos from my iPad?
All replies. You can’t delete them directly from your iphone because they were synced to your phone via iTunes. the only way to remove them is to unsync them using iTunes.
How do you delete YouTube videos on safari?
How do I turn off YouTube tracking?
Users must choose the “Pause” option that will stop the service tracking your watched videos. Those who do not want to turn off their watching history on YouTube can use the dashboard to instruct the company to automatically delete your viewing history after three months, 1.5 years and 3 years.
How do you delete a playlist on YouTube on iPad?
Tap Library from the bottom menu bar. Scroll to Playlists, and tap the one you’re going to delete. On Android, select the three-dot menu at the top right, and choose Delete playlist. On iOS or iPadOS, tap the trash can icon.
Can anyone see my YouTube history? YouTube Channel Privacy
From the privacy section of the Account Settings screen, you can choose which activities to share publicly, including your likes and channel subscriptions. However, your viewing history is private and there’s no option to make it public.
Does YouTube save history? YouTube watch history makes it easy to find videos you recently watched and improves your video recommendations. You can control your watch history by clearing or pausing your history. Any videos that you watch while history is paused won’t show in your history. They also won’t be used to improve your recommendations.
Can someone track your search history? Private browsing is not secure, nor is it completely private. It’s a feature of your Web browser, which means that other applications can still access your online activity. If a keylogger or spyware is installed on your machine, someone can use these programs to track your private browsing activity.
How do I delete my activity history?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
How do I clear my history in Safari?
About cache, cookies, and history . Android .
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.
How do you delete all Google activity at once?
Delete all activity
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, click Delete .
- Click All time.
- Click Next. Delete.
How often should I clear my browsing history?
In the case of your personal devices, ideally you should never delete your browsing history. If you are on a device that can be shared with others and you do not want to show your searches to the other you should always delete browsing history every time before quitting the browser.
Where does your search history go when you delete it?
Your browser history is stored just like everything else on your computer, as a file (or collection of files). Clearing your browser history merely deletes these files from your hard drive.
How do you clear your watch history?
If you are looking to clear your search history on either your Android or iPhone, you simply need to log into the app. Hit the “Library” icon. Select History Settings > Clear Search history. You can also clear your entire watch history here by selecting that option too.
How do I clear YouTube recommendations?
You can remove recommended videos by selecting “Not interested” on your homepage, or from your Home and Watch Next pages on mobile:
- Go to the recommended video you’d like to remove.
- Press and hold the select button on your remote.
- Select Not interested.
- Select Tell us why to share why you’d like the video removed.
How do I delete Downloaded videos from my iPad? On the Library tab, tap a movie you’ve purchased. If you see a checkmark, the app is downloaded to your iPhone or iPad. Tap the checkmark and then tap “Remove Download” to delete it.